Saturday, May 19, 2018

Remind Me Why...

I thought it would be a good idea to go for a run at one o'clock in the heat of the sun? Hot, very hot is the only thing I have to say on the matter and stiles, lots and lots of stiles. Those are the only two things I have to say on the matter. Hot, stiles and gates. Three things. Those are the only three things I have to say on the matter. Hot, stiles, gates and - okay, I'll stop now. Still, I got out there and that's what matters.

I stayed local for a loop I don't think I've actually run in that variation before. Twas quite a nice, near traffic free, loop. I think I'll put it on the list as one to run again. Finished off with 15 minutes warm down on the bike so I am fully ready for tomorrow's run. Probably head into the forest for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment