Friday, June 19, 2015

Knock At The Door...

Yep. Fourth run in four days has been completed and it felt better. Not sure you can really improve in just four days but it felt a bit more like I running. I ran the Hobbs Quarry loop again but with the main road climb variation. It's the same distance but with a steady steepish climb up the main road - hence the name.

I am loving my new fenix 2. All those lovely fairly meaningless stats; cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time - almost a reason in itself to get out there running. My average heart rate was down by six beats and I was 22 seconds quicker. Although it's too soon to draw any real conclusions from such a small sample - ooh matron - I'm happy to at least pretend I'm on the mend...

Bring on the Coity race...

No comments:

Post a Comment