Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ready But I'm Not Sure If I Want To...

The forecast for tomorrow in the Brecon Beacons doesn't look as dire as some would suggest - but it'll probably be nasty. Anyway I'm as ready as I'm going to be for the Tour of Torpantau. I think my arm won't hinder me too much - my lack of fitness might... It's going to be an early start for a Sunday though. Half seven is bad. Still at least it means we'll all be off the mountain by midday and pootling home shortly after that.

Gave Vera a spin today. Definitely needs a new battery. Half empty after just a few days but happily, with my new special technique, she fired on the second attempt tonight - will be taking the jump leads just in case though. Please note, no one is leaving the race car park after the race until Vera is purring!