Saturday, July 13, 2013

Not Sure..

Which would have been easier. I ran 12 miles this morning, mostly under tree cover but it was still Hot with a capital H. I think the Pen-y-Fan race, at only five miles, might have been less sapping. Then again, maybe not. It would have been five miles in the full on sun to the top of Pen-y-Fan and back down again. There wouldn't have been many places to hide.

I was dripping by the time I got back in. Took me a good hour to cool off. Did the cool shower ever feel good though... oh yeah...

The grass needs cutting but I couldn't face it in this heat. I zonked late afternoon - ssh, no, stop it. Put my feet up on the sofa and had a power nap to recover. That gave me the energy to pull up my garlic. My bulbs aren't massive - ooh matron - but they were ready for harvest. Drying now so I've got week or two to get shot of the bloody wasps nest that's appeared in the shed - arrrse. Bloody wasps.

Congitating on tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment