Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Sweating

and I'm not doing anything. I break wind, I start sweating. Woe is me in this humidity....

Anyway, I think I managed to bore my nephew half to death on his work experience today - don't worry though, only another four days... He might survive. Then again...

Chilled in the garden tonight and was rewarded with the sight of the first dragon fly of the season - or was it a damsel fly, I never know how to tell. On inspection of the pond I also saw the newt again - and no I'm not calling him Tiny..... I can, however, confirm that it is definitely a palmate newt or maybe a smooth newt or possibly a great crested - okay, it's not a great crested. Okay, so I don't actually have a clue. I'm pretty sure it's a newt though.

I think my finger tips are actually sweating as I type this......

No comments:

Post a Comment