Friday, May 17, 2013

Decisions, decisions

Where to run tomorrow? The Brecons forecast has improved - a lot - from that predicted mid-week. It almost looks like it could be a nice day - but I don't want to say it in case Karma kicks me where it hurts..

I had half a thought of heading to Snowdonia tonight but I feel pretty tired. By the time I'd got there, and then run wherever the heck I would have run and then driven back home I think I'd have been finished. I've decided it will be far more sensible to go for a long run in the Brecons tomorrow instead. I'm thinking over to the far west. I have an inkling that the big P will be a mite busy tomorrow if the forecast holds. Alternatively I might travel closer to home and run along Offa's Dyke on the eastern side of the Black Mountains. That would save me two hours of driving. Decisions, decisions...