Thursday, November 05, 2009

Lunch on the run

We went back up over Dundry again, Martin and I, that is. It didn't feel like we were going that much quicker but we were forty seconds up after the climb and then shaved another forty off from there to the end. It's true we didn't ease up as much on the run in but we certainly didn't run all out so I'm pleased there was improvement. I've been lazy this week and deserve a slap really.

On other matters, was it National change lane like a right nobber day today? The traffic across to the M5 was, quite simply, arse. People changing into my lane, other changing out, more in, others out, in, out, in, out - I think we can see where this is going - no, nobody started shaking it all about - because that would have really pissed me off. Still, once I was onto the five things improved and people started driving less like nobbers - there were still a few out there mind.

Tomorrow we are headed up north for a race and the FRA dinner. I'm off to choose my outfit... (like f#&k...)

No comments:

Post a Comment