Sunday, March 31, 2019

Another Day, More Training

A bike session today and I chose a session from last years #Zwift Academy. It was the 'race day' session and consisted of three 'break away' reps. Each rep consisted putting down a short big power blast before maintaining high power for a few minutes before another spike followed by another high power section and then the recovery. I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew when I realised how long the high (above FTP) sections were. But despite it being a bit of a leg burner towards the end I manage to complete without hitting the spiral of death.

I'm pleased with myself for keeping up the training momentum. I'm feeling it in the legs this evening but hopefully it will be worth it... Need to hit a few session mid week before back on the racing on the weekend at Sugar Loaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment