Monday, August 01, 2011

A Time To Heal

That's what my poor over heated feet need. More specifically my right foot. It really is quite blistered and said blisters - 'said' is my word of the week, can't stop using said word - are slightly bloody. Nice... They'll heal up quick though. Well, they bloody well better do.

My legs feel OK. Not great but certainly nowhere near the  wrecked state they were in after a measley three and a half miles round Pen-y-Fan. Yesterday's race was more road race than fell race. It certainly wasn't flat but there were long sections where a sustained fast pace was required and that's what did for my feet. All in all I'm really pleased with my race but I'm thinking I'm going to be requiring much tape for my feet during my trip up to the lakes - and compeed of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment