Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Lull Continues

No lunch run just more bike. I did mix it up with a 2000m row plus some sit-ups and push-ups - whoopy-doo. Felt a bit tired this morning so I'm off to bed early tonight. Got to make sure I pack my running kit for tomorrow's Handicap race though. If I forget I'll be running in my pants - that, I promise, would not be pretty. Not pretty at all. Possibly even nausea inducing. No, I certainly can't afford to risk it - don't want to get sued.

I'm going to use the Handicap as steady tempo training session. I don't want to run it too hard. Just steady steady steady - and finish feeling strong and full of running. I'm not even going to look at my previous time as I want to run to how I feel rather than to the pressure of a time. Should be good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment