Monday, September 27, 2010

On The Up

September's Chepstow Championship numbers - that's the results - have been crunched and it's good news. I've moved up from 13th place to 7th. It's not all good though because there's a good chance I'll slip down a few places once the last few people achieve the requisite seven races. But it's not all bad. I've got my seven but one of those was a stinker so with a good result in the off road Mimsy Muggle race in a couple of weeks I can get myself an extra eight or nine points - enough, perhaps, to keep seventh or even... no, seventh will be a good place from which to base next years campaign...

My legs are bad today plus I've been doing more moving so tonight it's feet up in front of the Gadget Show...

Blimey, there's been a lot of '...' tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment