Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Not bad if I say so myself

I made it down to the gym after a long day at work. Where I might well have aborted the attempt in previous weeks tonight I made it - I told you I was back in the hunt - and I didn't perform too bad if I say so myself. I went for the bike option and ended up completing a session only 5% down on my best - back of the net. Have to say the ab crunches were a struggle though. Still it's good to be back. Next up, mission track, the final frontier...

Oh - just one more thing, a friend and faster runner [mutters quietly] is trying out this blogging lark, catch up with him at http://www.bristolrunningresource.org.uk/

Thought for the day: Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Dave. Inspired to to run faster, and blog too, by your good self.

Post a Comment