Saturday, May 06, 2023

An Average Week

It has been a decidedly indoorsy week of training. Just when you think we're heading towards summer, the gods of the seasons kicks you squarely in the nuts. It has been decent training though. I added on an extra kilometre to my race prep reps on Tuesday and a fraction more speed. That was after a double header recovery day Monday. Wednesday was an easy bike session with a couple of efforts. Thursday, I felt a bit tired, so I gave it a miss and Friday was another double header. A solid workout on the bike, third of the Zwift Spring training sessions and an easy 5k on the treadmill. Finally, up today, sub-optimal weather led me to stay indoors for 6.5k on the treadmill followed by a 30minute session on the bike, medium-to-high effort. Going to have to do that long run tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment