Friday, September 23, 2022

Going Well

Continuing on from the good work towards the end of last week, I completed Zwift Academy bike workouts 2 and 3. I've found them hard but manageable. Feels like they're doing me good. Around those two rides I made a start on re-running the 2020 Zwift Academy run sessions. I didn't complete the eight workouts back then, not sure why, but they're giving me a good workout here and now.

I can't remember what Tuesday's session was - that's old age for you - but I know it was a decent workout. As was today's session. A mix of alternating 4-minute repetitions and shorter, faster 2-minute reps, with the pace increasing a little for each subsequent pair. I felt good and actually increased the difficulty a few percentage points after the first pair as it felt just a fraction too easy, and I'm after maximum gains. I could probably have gone a tad more, but I knew I'd worked out come the finish, so it was a good session. I can feel that 25-minute 5k edging closer...



No comments:

Post a Comment