Saturday, August 01, 2020

Continuing On

Semi recovery day yesterday with an 8 lap Crit race on the bike. Started slow and was near the back but within a couple of laps I was laying down a bit more power than of late. Felt good.

This afternoon I was back on the treadmill for the Michigan. It's a workout I've run before and will do again. Longer intervals reducing as the pace is upped with a longer tempo section by way of active recovery. Got through it with a little left in the tank. Definitely feels like I'm getting fitter. The structured workout approach feels like it's working.

Finished the days training with a ten minute 'blast' on the rower - although my blast is more of a gentle waft at the moment. Felt it most in my arms and back so definitely going to persevere with the rower by way of upper body workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment