Sunday, July 02, 2017

A Bit Of A Jungle Out There...

Wasn't sure I was going to make it across the field today. You need strong legs to force your way through dense foliage like that. The grass - I mean dense foliage - is practically waste high at the moment. It's really shot up during the last couple of weeks - and I've not got strong legs.

I did eventually make it across and headed off into Flaxley Wood for a short loop before braving it back through the jungle field. Finished off with half hour on the bike.

I'm glad I managed a run today as I felt decidedly dodgy on Friday. Had headachy eyes and felt cold all day but was much improved yesterday. Feeling back to 'normal' today so all's well. Hopefully I can summon some mojo for another run sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment