Saturday, November 26, 2016

A Crisp Autumnal Afternoon

Just the type of day to go for a jog in the forest - except I didn't. Today I ventured over the border into Hereford and delights of Dymock Woods. It was really rather pleasant - apart from the really slippy, muddy section where I slipped and mudded my shorts [snigger, snigger].

I followed a clockwise loop, starting and finishing inside the border, crossing under the motorway on the way out and over it on the way back. There were some really nice meandering single tracks along the northern edge. Although a couple of the little bridges were a bit suspect.

And the best bit, that bit when you standard under a piping hot shower once you get home. I didn't feel cold but you realise you where and you just stand there kind of just ahhhhing. I shall definitely be heading back there again to try a few other routes.


No comments:

Post a Comment