Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Traverse Training Resumes Friday...

Yes, it is time. I didn't want to kick things in too soon but nor did I want to have to increase things too quickly later on - like last time. I think the timing is right to resume South Wales Traverse training.

It will be the first time me and Vera have been to the mountains - come to think of it, it'll probably be Vera's first time ever. I'm thinking east side to start with, maybe Llanthony, over to the Grwyne Valley and then back on the 'Route'. Might even head up to Pen Twyn Mawr to test out if my markings of the forest drop are still there. No doubt it'll be pants weather - but heck, that's part of the whole point of Vera...

So, that's the plan, with my day off this Friday I'm heading back to black, the mountains that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment